Additional Mask Related Resources
For the health and safety of our employees, we can’t accept returns or exchanges of these masks. Any issue with materials or workmanship on these masks will be evident upon your immediate inspection of the mask. The mask is not covered under our traditional 30-day warranty; however, if you are not satisfied with your mask, please email us at email@example.com.
Mask Washing & Care
- We recommend washing your face masks in a reusable mesh laundry bag; this will prevent the ear loops from getting caught on other stuff in the washer and dryer and will help protect your mask.
- Do not use bleach when washing your mask.
- Do not iron these masks or put into a microwave or oven.
- Please see below for additional guidance from the CDC on “How to Wash Cloth Face Coverings.”
- July 14 Press Release - CDC calls on Americans to wear masks to prevent COVID-19 spread (Click HERE)
- Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings (Click HERE)
- How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings (Click HERE)
- How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Cloth Face Covering (PDF – Click HERE)
- How to Wash Your Cloth Face Covering (Click HERE)
- Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic (Article - Click HERE)
Warnings and Instructions For Use
These guidelines are based on this FDA document (Click HERE); the guidelines may be subject to change. Please refer to the FDA website for the most up-to-date information.
- Enclosed Face Masks are NOT Intended to Provide Liquid Barrier Protection
- This mask is not a surgical device or a respirator and should not be used as a substitute for either of these devices.
- Not for use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected.
- Not for use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- Not for use in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
- 100% Polyester Note: These masks are not made of medical grade material
- Wash these masks according to CDC and WHO washing guidelines prior to first wear. Wash routinely depending on the frequency of use.
- Use of this mask is intended to be an addition to and not in substitution of all other measures recommended for the prevention of communicable diseases.
- If unsure, consult your personal physician before wearing.
- When washed and dried, secure the clean mask to your face to cover both your nose and mouth.
WARNING: Gaps between the mask and your face, or a loose-fitting mask, will reduce the effectiveness of the mask. Once secured, refrain from touching the mask and your face in order to adjust its fit. Any hand contact with your face, or the mask itself once donned, can increase your risk of contracting or communicating an infectious disease.