[THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRESALE - SHIP DATE JULY 6TH]
The mask is designed with a two-panel contoured structure that improves fit and minimizes air-leak. It is complete with an extra-strong adjustable metal nose strip and adjustable ear straps with cinch fastening for a secure fit. The outer layer and inner layers are treated with Biospear Antimicrobial Protectant.
- BioSpear eliminates 99.9% of all bacteria, fungi, mold and viruses
- Provides long-term residual protection for up to 90 days
- 24/7 on-going residual anti-microbial protection and odor control
- Non-toxic, non-leaching and hypoallergenic with no VOC’s
- EPA registered & active ingredient FDA approved
Three-layer mask designed according to CDC recommendations to slow the spread of COVID-19.
With so many options you can select a quantity that fits your needs. Outfit your self with our single option, a couple of family members with our 2 pack option, and an entire family with our 5 pack option. We offer all masks with and without Microbe-Guard treatment. The final option is our donation option. You pay a reduced rate and we both share the costs of donating locally to our first responders and medical personnel. The donated mask will not be shipped to customers, we will donate on your behalf.
[Remember The Aegis 2.0 Mask Is Reusable]
- Designed according to CDC recommendations
- Outer layer + Inner layer: Treated With Microbe-Guard if selected
- Middle layer: Isolation Layer Eliminating Dust
- Multi-panel contoured structure to minimize air-leak
- Adjustable ear straps with cinch fastening
- Adjustable metal nose strip
Disclaimer: In accordance with the EPA regulations in 40 CFR 152.25(a) and FIFRA, Renegade GK does not make any explicit or implied public health claims against pathogenic organisms. MICROBE-GUARD is designed to protect the article itself.
Not in need of a mask? We've provided a donation option where we cover half the cost and you cover the rest. These masks will not ship to you, we will donate these masks each month locally and be posting periodically on social media to our following as we drop off donations! Alternatively, do you know of a first responders group or another group of medical frontline staff that may be in need? Let us know by submitting this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can accommodate this request! Thank you in advance if you choose this option!